Unbelievably Easy Paper Beads
Check out these incredibly simple paper bead instructions! Unbelievably Easy Paper Beads are the way to go if you've always wanted to make your own beads or needed a bead in a specific color but couldn't find it. They come out perfectly adorable too!
- A piece of paper (if you plan on painting the beads rather than leaving as is, I suggest just plain white printer paper)
- Something to wrap the beads around (I use a wooden skewer, you can find these at the grocery store)
- Nail polish
- Krazy glue
- Measure 1.5 centimeters on one edge of the paper and about .1 centimeters on the opposite side. Do this long ways on the paper. Hold the ruler from one point to the other, and draw a line connecting these points with your pencil.
- Cut down the line you just drew, making a very thin and tall triangle.
- Take the wide bottom of the triangle and wrap it around the skewer.
- Continue wrapping the paper around the skewer, until the whole triangle has been wrapped. Use your glue to keep the tip of the triangle held down on newly created bead.
- Let the glue dry, and paint the bead with the nail polish of your choice.
- Continue making your beads and painting them. Once the beads have dried on the skewer, pull them off and string them. It required about 13 beads for me to complete a bracelet.