How to Make Lavender Sachets
The smell of lavender helps to relieve stress and bring calm while trying to get to sleep. Heidi Borchers of Inspired at Home teaches us how to create our own lavender sachets to keep by the bed or even to drop in the bath. Don't forget to remove the dragonfly embellishment if using in the bath.
- Aleene’s Thick Designer™ Tacky Glue
- Tiny marble beads (no hole beads)
- Tulle circle
- Rubber band
- Lavender flowers
- Apply glue to dragonfly body area with toothpick.
- Sprinkle beads into glue. Set aside to dry.
- Place tulle circle in the flat of your hand.
- Pour lavender into center of circle. Remember, the more you pour, the larger the sachet! Cup your hand to bring tulle up and around lavender.
- Wrap with rubber band to hold in place.
- Loop ribbon around sachet and tie in bow to cover rubber band.
- Unpeel sticker from backing and stick onto sachet over bow. If desired, apply a dot of glue for added hold.
Designer Tip: For a different look, use pinking shears to cut a circle from unscented dryer sheets and fill with lavender. These are a real conversation piece!
Read NextMod Podge Soap Pump Tutorial