Fuse Creativity System Project Guide: Fun Party Themes, Idea for Handmade Cards, And More Paper Crafts from Fiskars
20 Retro Vintage Crafts
By: Caitlin Kavanaugh, Editor for FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Retro vintage is a big topic in the crafting world right now. Whether it's sewing a vintage-inspired brooch or crafting a scrapbook page using old family photos, any project that uses vintage materials will result in a classic creation that will stand the test of time. Making retro vintage crafts gives you the right to be messy - distress, burn, crease - do whatever you like to achieve a retro vintage effect. So, do you love all things vintage or vintage inspired? Then check out this great collection of 20 Retro Vintage Crafts for ideas that are a blast from the past!
20 Retro Vintage Crafts Table of Contents
Spice up your wardrobe with a vintage inspired piece of jewelry. Craft the chic looking Amber Rose Bracelet or make a distressed Beaded Photo Pendant to use for a necklace. Your friends will be even more impressed when they find out you made these retro vintage crafts yourself!
Amber Rose Bracelet: This beautiful gold bracelet is great for your fall wardrobe. Customize it to be any color you'd like, but these beads add a vintage touch that's always in style!
Beaded Photo Pendants: These beaded photo pendants are a great way to add some vintage flair to your wardrobe. These would look extra special if you could hunt down some old family photos to craft with.
Jewelry Display Board: Create a vintage storage system for your vintage jewelry with this easy display board. This also doubles as beautiful decor for your bathroom or bedroom.
Butterfly Inspiration Charm Bracelet: This cute vintage charm bracelet is great for women of all ages! The vintage charms add a sweet addition to your wardrobe.
- NEW! Chandelier Pendant Necklace: This handmade pendant is a great way to add some style and vintage fashion to your accessory collection. This is also a neat way to use up paper scraps that you love too much to toss! These elegant DIY pendants make great gifts and can often be made for less than $10.00.
Use vintage fabric to create wonderful retro designs. Even old pillowcases can be transformed into a stylish outfit for your little one with the Baby Sheets to Skirts project. If you have vintage buttons to spare, turn them into a fabulous brooch with the Scrap Fabric and Button Brooch tutorial. Add a vintage flare to whatever you wear.
Embellish a Pillow for Mom: Make these decorative pillows for you or your mom! With this soft vintage flare, you can add some soft home decor staples that really bring your home to life.
Scrap Fabric and Button Brooch: This cute brooch is a great way to add some vintage colors to your wardrobe. Attach it to a blazer or use it to add some color and texture to a purse or skirt. This is a great way to use up left over fabric scraps.
Baby Sheets to Baby Skirts: After your little girl grows out of her baby sheets, turn them into a cute skirt with this easy sewing tutorial! Vintage crafts like this are thrifty and fun, and an awesome way to keep clutter out of the house!
Bohemian Christmas Stocking: Decorating for Christmas is so fun when you do it with a sweet vintage touch! This easy to make stocking is great for hanging by the mantel on Christmas Eve. Filled with sweets and treats, this stocking makes a wonderful homemade Christmas gift.
- NEW! Bow Bag Sewing Tutorial: You can never have enough bags right? Especially with a free sewing pattern. Beccy from Wipster used scraps of upholstery fabric and an old pair of jeans to make this cute Bow Bag.
Vintage Label or Stamp Art: Turn antique stamps into coasters, tiles, or other neat home decor items. Put your collection on display for all to see with this unique DIY home decor idea!
Mom Scrapbook Layout: This sweet mom layout is great for Mother's Day or grandma's birthday. It's also a wonderful way to remember someone who has passed on.
Doily Vintage Angel Card: This angel card is perfect for any occasion! Any image can be turned into a vintage photograph with a few techniques and tools of the trade.
Bird and Text Collage Wall Art: This cute wall display is so easy to make! It's a great piece to hang on your wall and draw attention to a certain area of your house. Turn yesterday's news into today's newest thing!
- NEW! Around the World Paper Chain: Create a beautiful vintage decor item with this Around the World Paper Chain. Paper garlands like this look stunning in a library or reading room, and can also be displayed on a Christmas tree for a unique and whimsical look.
Vintage decorations aren't just for the house. Use the China Mosaic Topiary and Mosaic Bunny projects to create a retro vibe in your yard. The Distressed American Picnic Basket is just the thing you'll need to have a vintage day out in the park.
American Picnic Basket: Perfect for the 4th of July, Memorial Day, or just anytime, this picnic basket shows off your American pride as you dine on hotdogs and good ol' apple pie. This also makes a great gift for a soldier returning home from his tour of duty. Fill it with lots of yummy baked goods to help welcome him home!
China Mosaic Topiary: This mosaic topiary is an easy home decor piece that's great in any room of the house. Mosaic crafting is much easier than you think, and this is a great project to help teach you all about this fun vintage style crafting medium!
Mosaic Bunny: Here comes Peter Cottontail! Decorate your home indoors or out with this cute vintage bunny craft. Perfect for Easter and the beginning of the spring gardening season, this easy mosaic project is a great way to add a vintage touch to your garden.
Decorative Vintage Paper Wreath: This cute vintage paper wreath isn't just for Christmas! Use whatever image you'd like in the center of this beautiful indoor wreath and in about an hour, you'll have a wonderful decoration piece that's one of a kind in style and class!
- NEW! Bread Dough Rose: Whether it's cold outside or bright and sunny, a Bread Dough Rose will always bloom. Flowers crafts look great all year and don't require any water. Use vintage technique and create your own bread dough at home with Aleene's Tacky Glue.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 DIY Home Decor Ideas, Paper Crafts, and More
- Super Simple Etched Mason Jar
- 40+ Fabulous Decoupage Ideas
- Scrabble Inspired DIY Wall Art
- Simple Paper Clip Florals DIY Recycled Crafts
- "Quick and Easy Decoupage" eBook from Plaid
- 17 Free Birdhouse Designs
- Top 20 Craft Ideas for Seashells
- Button DIY Topiary
- 22 Butterfly Decor, Craft, and Gift Ideas
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid
- Handmade Craft Ideas from 2010: A Year of Free Crafts
- We've Got You Covered: 25 Crochet and Knit Throws
- Jewelry for You! How to Make Handmade Beaded Bracelets and Necklaces
- 18 Homemade Christmas Decorations: How to Make Christmas Decorations
- How To Create 14 Sparkly Craft Projects Using Krylon Glitter Blast
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- 23 Gingerbread House Designs and Recipes
- Perfect for Christmas Gift Giving: 6 'Gift in a Jar' Ideas
- 34 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar
- Santa's Guide to Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids
- 16 Angel Crafts to Make: Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Decorations
- Creative Ideas for the Holiday Home
- 22 Summer Crafts for Kids
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- Knitting and Crochet Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Baby Love
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- How to Knit: Beginner Knitting Help and 7 Free Patterns
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- From Head to Toe, Young to Old: 26 Knit and Crochet Accessories
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Easter Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- How To Halloween: Projects from Bloggers
- Homemade Halloween Decorations
- Creative Crafting all Year Round: Crafts to Celebrate the Holidays
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- Mother's Day Crafting: Blogger Edition
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Father's Day Crafts
- Mother's Day Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Father's Day Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- 14 New Year's Eve Party Ideas, Recipes, Drinks & Decorations
- 4th of July Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- 24 Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes and Fall Craft Projects
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Beautiful Beads
- 20 Bracelet Patterns: Macrame Bracelets, Friendship Bracelets, Hemp Bracelets, and More
- Fun with Fabric Dye
- 24 Simple Scrapbooking Layouts
- Garden Crafts
- 42 Ways to Recycle
- 31 Cupcake Inspired Creations
- Project Ideas for All Occasions From Paper to Fabric
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- Sewing for Beginners
- Graduation Crafts
- DIY Wedding
- 33 Summer Wedding Ideas
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- Cheap Home Decor: Crafting with Paper
- Great Decor in a Flash Without a Lot of Cash
- Low-Cost Clothing Crafts
- Inexpensive Home Decor
- Cheap and Easy Crafts
- Low-Cost Kitchen Crafts
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- 2012 Holiday Gift Guide for Crafters
- Have a Red Heart Holiday: 20 Knit & Crochet Gifts and Decorating Ideas
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
- Crafting With The Craftwell eCraft and eBosser: Scrapbooking, Paper Crafts, and So Much More
- 25 Free Craft Projects for Every Crafter - The Ultimate Craft Guide
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers, & More
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- How to Make a Purse: 20 Patterns for Sewing Totes, Bags and More
- 17 Easy Crafts with Yarn: Make Accessories, Decor and More with Lion Brand Imagine Yarn
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas & DIY Home Dcor
- Welcome to Our Home: Knit and Crochet Ideas from Red Heart
- 20 Crafts with Mason Jars: Wedding Ideas, Centerpieces, Dcor and More
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- How to Make Bows, Hair Pins and More: 33 DIY Hair Accessories
- 11 Teacher-Approved Crafts for School
- Fuse Creativity System Project Guide: Fun Party Themes, Idea for Handmade Cards, And More Paper Crafts from Fiskars
- The Ultimate Craft Guide: 25 Free Craft Projects for Every Crafter
- Summer Crafts for Kids
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- Thanksgiving Crafts
- Holiday How-To: Thanksgiving Crafts and Pumpkin Recipes
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 21 Easy Sewing Projects: DIY Designs and Sewing Craft Ideas
- 24 Polymer Clay Tutorials: Polymer Clay Jewelry, Home Decor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- Crochet Patterns, Painting Ideas, and More: 15 New DIY Crafts
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- How to Paint Furniture: 19 Upcycled Furniture Projects from DecoArt
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 11 DIY Christmas Decorations and Gift Ideas
- Make it Yours: How To Spray Paint Furniture, Home Decor Projects, Holiday Crafts and More with Krylon Spray Paint
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- Painting the Seasons with Americana Multi-Surface Acrylics
- Recycled Craft Ideas: Easy Crafts to Make with Recycled Material
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas & DIY Home Decor
- 2012 Holiday Gift Guide for Crafters
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies & Toddlers
- 21 Easy Sewing Projects: DIY Designs and Sewing Craft Idea
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts, and More
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Craft Ideas and Projects
- 38 Holiday Crafts: Holiday Decorating Ideas for Every Season
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2014
- 21 Easy Sewing Projects: DIY Designs and Sewing craft Ideas
- 12 Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects: Jewelry, Gifts & Decorations for the Holidays
- Great Gift Ideas: Knitting and Crochet Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- 24 Handmade Craft Ideas from 2010: A Year of Free Crafts
- 13 DIY Home Decor Ideas
- How to Tie Dye: 10 Tie Dye Instructions & Techniques
- 13 DIY Home Decor Ideas
- How To Tie Dye: 10 Tie Dye Instructions And Techniques