25 Crocheted Christmas Decoration Ideas
By: Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! If you're in the holiday spirit and want to start making some cute Christmas decor, be sure to check out our collection of 25 Crocheted Christmas Decoration Ideas. From crocheted stockings to cute ornaments, making Christmas decorations has never been easier! So gather up that leftover yarn and get ready to add some holiday cheer to every room in your home with these easy and adorable Christmas crochet patterns.
Kick things off with our collection of Crocheted Stocking Patterns. Perfect for beginners, these easy stocking patterns make wonderful gifts and are quick and easy projects for a cold snowy weekend. You can even make a little stocking for your favorite furry friend with the Bow Wow Puppy Stocking. How precious!
After you've browsed the stocking patterns, take a look at our Christmas Afghans to Crochet. After you see patterns like the Alaskan Winter Afghan, you'll want nothing more than to curl up with this afghan and a good book and just rest by the fireplace. Great for seasonal decorating throughout winter, these crocheted afghans also make wonderful hostess gifts if you happen to be traveling during the holidays.
Perhaps the most iconic Christmas decoration is the Christmas tree...and we have great crochet patterns for your tree as well! With ornaments like the Polka Dot Mushroom Orament and colorful tree skirts like the Granny Square Crocheted Tree Skirt, you can add color and style to your tree in no time. Best of all, these are quick and easy patterns that are perfect for using up your yarn stash.
If you love to crochet and you're ready to get into the spirit of Christmas, you're going to love this collection of 25 Crocheted Christmas Decoration Ideas. With great patterns to help you decorate every room in your home, you're sure to find yourself coming back to this collection year after year looking for new great DIY decor ideas!
25 Crocheted Christmas Decoration Ideas
Whether they're hung by the chimney with care or they're hanging from your bedpost ready to be opened on Christmas morning, these crocheted stocking patterns are great to make for everyone in your family. Easy to make and easy to personalize, these crocheted stockings are great for beginners and advanced crochet fans alike. You can make them in any color combination you'd like and these adorable handmade stockings also make great gifts for new neighbors and coworkers.
- Mrs. Claus's Crocheted Stocking
- Bow Wow Puppy Stocking
- Holly Stocking
- Fun Frosty Stocking
- Simple Striped Stockings
There's nothing better than curling up with a soft crocheted afghan and a nice cup of hot cocoa in front of the fireplace...and with these Christmas-inspired crocheted afghan patterns, you'll be able to keep nice and warm from the day after Thanksgiving until late Christmas evening. The great thing about several of these afghan patterns is that they can be easily adapted to suit another season, as well. Simply swap out the yarn colors for more seasonal yarns and you've got an afghan pattern for every season of the year!
- Zigzag Christmas Tree Throw
- Holiday Crocheted Granny Square Throw
- Christmas Striped Throw
- Wreath Afghan
- Alaskan Winter Afghan
- Addictive Peppermint Throw
Jazz up your Christmas tree with these lovely crocheted patterns. Garlands and tree skirts are great ways to add color and style to your tree. They're also great to start now so they're ready to use come Christmastime. Gather up your yarn scraps and half-used skiens and use these patterns to help make some room in your yarn stash just in case Santa happens to bring you a whole new collection of yarns!
How adorable are these crocheted ornaments? Great for beginners and advanced crochet fans, these precious projects can be worked up in a couple hours or less and make wonderful gifts for friends and family. These cute ornaments can also double as gift tags and you can use them to decorate your whole home, not just your tree! With lots of adorable characters to choose from, these Christmas crochet patterns are sure to have you in the holiday spirit in no time.
- Polka Dot Mushroom Ornament
- Crocheted Cupcake Ornament
- Reindeer Ornament
- Adorable Holiday Bird Ornament
- Crocheted Santa Ornament
- Crocheted Heart Ornaments
Get the rest of your home in the holiday spirit with these other great crocheted Christmas decor ideas. From table runners to dishcloths, these patterns are great for your living room, bedroom, bathroom, and kitchen. You could also use several of these patterns has hostess gifts if you happen to be traveling for the holiday season. Easy to pack and ship, crocheted gifts are perfect for friends and family who live out of town or out of state.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Crocheted Snowflake Table Runner
- Crochet Christmas Stockings: 17 Free Patterns
- "Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects" free eBook from Red Heart Yarns
- Holly Stocking
- 21 Easy Crochet Christmas Gifts
- Crocheted Nativity
- Christmas Decoration Potholders
- Simple Striped Santa Stockings
- Crochet Christmas Tree Skirt
- Mr. and Mrs. Snowman
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Colorful Ladybugs Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Reworked Rainbow Table DIY Craft Project
- Leisure Arts Book Bundle
- Polyform Sculpey Clay Beginner Pack
- Red Heart Fancy Yarn Pack
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Decor, and More free eBook
- American Quilter's Society Gift Card
- Marvy Uchida Easy Crystal Applicator
- Sizzix eclips2 DIY Electric Cutter Starter Kit