Easy Ribbon Wreath
Recycle your old artificial green wreath to make a pretty ribbon-adorned Christmas decoration. Embellish your Easy Ribbon Wreath any way you want and be creative with colors. Easy Christmas crafts make the season so much fun. Whether you're looking for easy homemade Christmas gifts that you can make and give or you just want to decorate your space, this is the best project you can make. Pipe cleaners and beaded garlands add color and dimension to the design and help this DIY project stick out from a sea of other homemade decor crafts.
- Artifical wreath
- Thick ribbon, for wrapping
- Stapler and Staples
- Pipe Cleaners
- Beaded garland or other embellishments
- Start with one color ribbon and your artificial wreath.
- Secure one end to the wreath and wrap the ribbon around the entire thing. Staple the end of the ribbon to the back of the wreath.
- Take another coordinating ribbon and wrap it around the wreath. Staple that end to the back of the wreath.
- Then using the beaded garland, wrap it around the wreath and tie it back with pipe cleaners.
- For ideas on other items to embellish your wreath with, check out the tutorial on Homemade Christmas Wreath Embellishments.
- Further embellish the wreath with pipe cleaners shaped into hearts and stick them in between the ribbon; tied together pieces of candy with pipe cleaner and stick those in between the ribbons also.
Read NextDollar Store Ornament Wreath