Frosted Pinecone DIY Christmas Wreath
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I like making projects that serve more than one purpose. Like this Pinecone wreath. After Im done with my Fall Decorations I plan on adding red berries and re-making it into a Christmas Wreath."
- 14" Smoothfoam Wreath
- Assortment of Pinecones
- Spray Paint
- Craft Moss
- Craft Glue
- Hot Melt Glue Gun and Glue
- Ribbon and Raffia
- Thin Wire
Gather an assortment of various sizes of pinecones.
Spray one side of the pinecones with white spray paint.
Glue Moss onto Smoothfoam Wreath. (I left the outside of the wreath bare)
Hot Glue and wire larger pinecones onto the wreath first.
Fill in the Wreath with the smaller pinecones.
Tie Ribbon around the outside of the wreath.
Add raffia bow.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Christmas Swag Wreath
- Dollar Store Ornament Wreath
- Welcome Winter Snowman DIY Wreath
- Winter Wonder Holiday Wreath
- Bottle Cap Wreath
- Dollar Store Christmas Ornament Wreath
- DIY Fabric Christmas Wreath from an Old Dress
- Blue and White Paper Doily Wreath
- Snowy Pompom Wreath
- DIY Red Christmas Button Wreath
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cranberry Pie Granny Square
- No Carve Snow White Pumpkin
- How To Make An Infinity Scarf
- Aria Button Cardigan
- Large Baby Block Rattle
- Printable Mad Libs for Crafters
- Louise Shawl
- Easy Homemade Advent Calendar
- Make Your Own Crochet Oval Basket With Handles
- Repurposed Pants Made Into An Upcycled Wine Gift Bag
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home