Dollar Store Christmas Ornament Wreath
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gussy up your front door this Christmas season when you learn how to make a wreath that is extra cute and extra cheap. This dollar store craft idea uses dollar store ornaments to create one lovely wreath. This Christmas craft idea will take you about an hour to finish and is easy to personalize. All you have to do to make a DIY wreath that matches your décor style is purchase ornaments in the right hue. If you’d rather make something silver and gold, you could easily spray paint the ornaments before you put together the Dollar Store Christmas Ornament Wreath.
In the Designer's Words: "Create this festive ornament wreath using Dollar Store materials. The wreath costs less than $15 to make and only takes about 1 hour from start to finish. The project uses a Styrofoam floral wreath, ornaments, hot glue, and ribbon. This ornament wreath is the perfect decoration for the Christmas season."
Estimated Cost: $11-$20
Time to complete: In an evening
Main Material: Glass
- Dollar Store ornaments (various sizes)
- Styrofoam floral wreath
- Hot glue
- Hot glue large and medium ornaments to the inner and outer part of the floral wreath.
- Continue gluing large and medium ornaments to the other parts of the wreath.
- Fill in the gaps with the small ornaments. You may need to glue the small ornaments to the other ornaments instead of to the wreath.
- Make a loop with your ribbon and glue both free ends to the back of the floral wreath. If you would like, you can also add a bow.
- Hang on a door or wall and spread some Christmas cheer!
Love this wreath? Check out our video tutorial for how to make a Dollar Store Ornament Wreath.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- The Scarf of Many Colors
- Messy Bun Crochet Hat
- Simple Slouch Pom Pom Beanie Crochet Hat
- Double V Slouch Beanie Crochet Hat
- Paint Storage Idea
- Amore Altered Altoid Tin Fo Valentine's Day
- Heart Origami Valentine Banner
- Faux Flower Heart Wreath
- Easy Romantic Rose or Flowers Earrings Tutorial
- No Sew Fleece Scarf
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home