Dollar Store Christmas Ornament Wreath
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gussy up your front door this Christmas season when you learn how to make a wreath that is extra cute and extra cheap. This dollar store craft idea uses dollar store ornaments to create one lovely wreath. This Christmas craft idea will take you about an hour to finish and is easy to personalize. All you have to do to make a DIY wreath that matches your décor style is purchase ornaments in the right hue. If you’d rather make something silver and gold, you could easily spray paint the ornaments before you put together the Dollar Store Christmas Ornament Wreath.
In the Designer's Words: "Create this festive ornament wreath using Dollar Store materials. The wreath costs less than $15 to make and only takes about 1 hour from start to finish. The project uses a Styrofoam floral wreath, ornaments, hot glue, and ribbon. This ornament wreath is the perfect decoration for the Christmas season."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Dollar Store ornaments (various sizes)
- Styrofoam floral wreath
- Hot glue
Love this wreath? Check out our video tutorial for how to make a Dollar Store Ornament Wreath.
Hot glue large and medium ornaments to the inner and outer part of the floral wreath.
Continue gluing large and medium ornaments to the other parts of the wreath.
Fill in the gaps with the small ornaments. You may need to glue the small ornaments to the other ornaments instead of to the wreath.
Make a loop with your ribbon and glue both free ends to the back of the floral wreath. If you would like, you can also add a bow.
Hang on a door or wall and spread some Christmas cheer!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Upcycled Sweater into Cozy Winter Wreath
- Snowy Pompom Wreath
- Dollar Store Ornament Wreath
- Christmas Swag Wreath
- Bottle Cap Wreath
- Frosted Pinecone DIY Christmas Wreath
- DIY Pom Pom Christmas Wreath
- DIY Red Christmas Button Wreath
- Candy Cane Crochet Wreath
- DIY Fabric Christmas Wreath from an Old Dress
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Painted Rock Cactus
- How To Make Lip Scrub
- Bernie Mittens
- Pebble Hat
- Criss Cross Crochet Blanket
- Beautiful Homemade Porcelain Ornaments
- Hashtag Mittens
- Crochet Caterpillar Applique
- Crochet Valentine’s Day Garland
- Diy Heart Garland For Romantic Home Decor
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home