Upcycled Wood Shipping Crate Playscape
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"We are almost all looking for ways to keep our kids active in the summer and a playground is an excellent way to do it. If you aren’t close to one or if your kids are too young to go alone, your alternative is a playscape. A playscape is a great solution and there are a lot of good ones on the market, the problem is that they can be very pricey. "
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- How to Decoupage on Wood
- DIY Slide-Out Ironing Board
- Simple Homemade Wooden Cross
- Patriotic Hand Lettered Wood sign
- Glow in the Dark Wood and Resin Cross
- Pineapple String Art
- Happy Winter Snowman Door Sign
- DIY Burned Wood Kitchen Utensils
- Simple Air Freshener
- The EASIEST Rustic DIY Wood Magnets Made From a Ruler.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Country Farm Pumpkin
- Moonstone Kimono
- Pretty in Gingham Pumpkin
- Buffalo Plaid Cup Cozy
- Buffalo Plaid Wristlet
- Fingerless Sock Gloves
- Llama and Cactus C2C Graphgan
- Chunky Quick Pumpkin
- Herringbone Baby Skirt
- Cozy Cool Beans Boot Cuffs
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home