Diy Arrow Love Block
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"If your looking for some easy and inexpensive Valentine's Day craft projects. Then this diy arrow love block is a great project to start with. It is a quick and easy craft project that is made from a piece of scrap wood. It's a great way to use up some of your scrap wood, and makes for some cute Valentine's Day Decor. This Valentine's day block would look cute sitting up on the mantel, or a shelf. It could even be left up after Valentine's day."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Scrap two by four wood
- red acrylic paint
- black acrylic paint
- white acrylic paint
- paint brushes
- letter stencils
- stencil sponge
- craft stylus
- heart stencil or shape
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Aligned Cobble Stitch Pillow Crochet Pattern
- Aligned Cobble Fingerless Gloves Crochet Pattern
- Iceland Poppy
- Retro Messy Bun Hat Crochet Pattern
- Lilac Roped Bag Crochet Pattern
- Striped Sunglasses Pouch
- Beginner Sewing
- Cake in a Can Surprise
- Flat Felled Seam Tutorial
- Easy Breezy Buttoned Cowl Crochet Pattern
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home