We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Make yourself a simple hair accessory for summer with this Easy Rope DIY Headband. This cute no-sew project is perfect for wearing to the beach or while boating because of its nautical vibe. Best of all, it only takes three materials, plus a hot glue gun, to make. Grab some craft rope, elastic, and felt, and get started! Your DIY headband will be ready to wear in about 5 minutes. This chic summer craft makes a great gift for a granddaughter, niece, or friend, too."
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home