Glitter Jean Jacket
Get the denim jacket out of the closet and make it stylish again! Be the talk of town and make use of your glitter for arts and crafts to customize your Glitter Jean Jacket from I Love to Create. It's super bright and fun!
- jean jacket
- Tulip® Fashion Glitter™ Shimmer Fabric Paints
- Tulip® Beads in a Bottle™ Paint
- Wash the jacket to remove the sizing. Use a large flat brush to apply the glitter.
- All you need is one coat, you want to get a soft sheen of color and sparkle. If you add too many coats, it can get heavy and a bit stiff. One coat is perfect!
- I painted the sleeves green and then added streaks of blue for a turquoise effect, and then I also added in some purple.
- Let it dry completely and then add some Tulip® Beads in a Bottle™ Paint around the edges to give your jacket a finished look.
- This is how it looks now, but I plan to add some mini music buttons and maybe some patches and stuff to give it even more personality! If I knew how to paint, I think it would make a neat surface to paint a design on. I know what you're thinking - is this washable? The answer is YES! It will make the jacket softer and the glitter and color will stay put!
Read NextMacrame Crossbody Bag