'80s Remix Chain
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This easy necklace has enough bling to remind me of growing up in 1980s New York City during the early days of the hip hop scene. Skills Used Basic crochet stitches: chain, single crochet, slip stitch Crocheting in the round."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeLink Tube 1 in pattern = 4” (10 cm) long before joining. Exact gauge is not critical for this project.
Finished SizeAdjustable. Sample is 24” (61 cm) circumference.
- Galler Yarns Kismet (87% polyester/13% nylon, 8 oz/227 g/1,400 yds/1,280 m) – 1 cone each in 902 Light Gold (CA) and 907 Fuchsia (CB) or approximately 170-210 yds (155.5-192 m) in each of 2 colors in any metallic, light weight yarn.
- E-4/3.5 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain correct gauge.
- Yarn needle.
- Stitch marker (optional).
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Primrose Dishcloth Crochet Pattern
Crochet Country Dishcloth
Coffee Cup Washcloth
Quick and Easy Crochet Dishcloth Pattern
Dancing Sheep Duo
Simple Crochet Scrubby Dishcloth Pattern
Crochet Chicken Wire Basket
Flower Square Design
The Only Crocheted Granny Square You'll Ever Need
Knot Me Up Headband
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Father's Day Card
- Ana Lucia Shawl
- DIY Fabric Bookmarks With Felt Applique
- How To Install Kam Snaps
- Edible Sand For Food Crafting
- Summer Sunglass Cookies
- Lily Sugar Flower Steps
- DIY Foam Skull Flower Arrangement
- Cube Floral Arrangement Idea
- Color Your Mug DIY Kit
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home