'80s Remix Chain
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This easy necklace has enough bling to remind me of growing up in 1980s New York City during the early days of the hip hop scene. Skills Used Basic crochet stitches: chain, single crochet, slip stitch Crocheting in the round."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeLink Tube 1 in pattern = 4” (10 cm) long before joining. Exact gauge is not critical for this project.
Finished SizeAdjustable. Sample is 24” (61 cm) circumference.
- Galler Yarns Kismet (87% polyester/13% nylon, 8 oz/227 g/1,400 yds/1,280 m) – 1 cone each in 902 Light Gold (CA) and 907 Fuchsia (CB) or approximately 170-210 yds (155.5-192 m) in each of 2 colors in any metallic, light weight yarn.
- E-4/3.5 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain correct gauge.
- Yarn needle.
- Stitch marker (optional).
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 4 Easy Small Wood Projects You Didn't Know You Could Make
- 14 Christmas Crafts for Adults, by 365 Days of Crafts
- Fireside Slippers
- 24 Free Shawl Knitting Patterns
- Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarns
- Beginner Hat Knitting Pattern
- 15 Easy Crochet Baby Booties for Beginners
- 31 Summer Wreaths to Make
- How to Set Tie Dye in Fabric
- Crochet Christmas Stockings: 14 Free Patterns
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home