DIY Color Changing T-Shirt
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"While I was online shopping for blades, tools, and other silhouette related stuff in silhouette website during black Friday deals last November, I came across something called "UV light sensitive fabric ink". I love testing new products. So, I ordered two bottles of UV light sensitive fabric ink in yellow and blue. I was waiting to give them a try and finally got to try them last week.Keep reading to check how you can make one!!"
- UV light sensitive fabric paint (I used silhouette brand)
- Adhesive stencil (I used silhouette brand)
- Foam brush
- Painter's tape
A Piece of cardboard
- White fabric paint(Optional)
- Craft knife or Electronic cutting machine(Optional)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Simply Slippers
- How to Make a Face Mask with a Sock
- Easy Beanie Hat With A Twist
- Canvas Rose Brooch Tutorial
- DIY Woven Tassel Keychain
- How To Make DIY Face Masks At Home
- Summer Twist Tee-Shirt
- 30+ Fashion Painting Ideas with DecoArt® Stylin™
- Watercolor Effect Canvas Shoes & Pouch
- Off The Shoulder T-Shirt Dress
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home