This Sunburst Clock is a great recycled craft that anyone could do! Made with old magazine pages, this cheap home decor item would look great in a living room or kids room. Use old recipe pages for a clock in the kitchen!
- Old magazines
- Double sided tape
- Tear out colorful pages from magazines.
- Roll each page with one side being much tighter than the other (this will create the fan effect). Solid color pages are best, or pages with a wide strip of color on the edge. Experiment and play until you have the color you want.
- Tape the rolled up page to hold.
- Repeat as needed to fan out around your clock.
- Turn your clock upside down, and on the back place double sided tape all around the outside edge.
- Place your rolled up magazine pages all around the clock, mixing the colors as you go. You may want to trim your rolled up pages so that they are uniform. Just cut the small end with scissors to the desired length. Press firmly.
- Place tape on top of the pages to anchor.
- Turn your clock over, hang on the wall and enjoy!
Read NextBeachy Pom Pom Wall Hanging