Wipe Away Paint Chip Calendar
You don't have to wait until January when it comes to DIY calendar ideas. This Wipe Away Paint Chip Calendar can be reused month after month, so there's never a bad time to get started. Use old paint chips and make sure they're super colorful. You'll love keeping track of important dates and events when you have this adorable calendar hanging on your wall. Fun craft ideas can make a space so much more personal and exciting. This is a great item for an office, kitchen or living room wall. Get started before you forget your next big event.
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- 7 long paint chips strips
- Frame to fit all seven paint chips
- Expo Dry Erase Marker
- Foam brush
- Gray multi-surface paint
- Paint the frame's supporting cardboard gray.
- Decoupage the paint chips down. You may have to cut them to fit the frame.
- Apply a coat of decoupage to seal the paint chips.
- Insert the supporting piece into the frame.