Family Handprint Canvas
Family Handprint Canvas is a fun craft for the whole family that overlaps each member's handprint with another. You can do each handprint in each person's favorite color or mix up the color scheme depending on your decorations. This easy decoupage craft shows off your family's uniqueness, so make sure it really represents that sentiment. When your kids grow up, they will marvel at the difference of their hand size compared to the one on the canvas. Treasure your family moments forever with this lovely wall art.
- Apple Barrel ® Colors - White, 2 oz.
- Apple Barrel ® Colors - Country Grey, 2 oz.
- Apple Barrel ® Colors - Key West, 2 oz.
- Mod Podge ® Satin, 8 oz.
- Medium flat brush
- Small round brush
- Three coordinating scrapbook papers
- Large wood plaque
- Paint plaque with White and let dry.
- Paint edges with Key West and front of plaque with Country Grey and let dry.
- Sand to create a light distressed look.
- Trace each family member’s handprint onto desired scrapbook paper. Cut out each hand.
- Following directions on Mod Podge apply the hands as shown, layering one over the other. Let dry.
- Personalize with last name using White and small round brush. Let dry.