Sparkle Heart Frame
Make a homemade frame for Valentine's Day that displays someone you love. This free easy Valentine's craft from The New Image Group is fun for adults and kids.
- Wood Paint (Red)
- Paint Brush
- Pack of Stick-It Felt Glimmer Heart Stickers
- Rectangle Wood Frame
- Paint your picture frame red.
- Once paint has dried, layout where you would like to place your Stick-It Felt Glimmer Heart Shapes on the Frame.
Note: If you do not have stick-it heart shapes, cut out free-form hearts from colored felt, it works just as well.
- Remove adhesive backing from Hearts and affix into place onto frame.
- Add your favorite Picture!
Learn more about the people behind this project, The New Image Group