Hippity Hoppity Valentine Card
Leap for joy on Valentine's Day with this adorable Hippity Hoppity Valentine Card! Make one for all of your friends or the special someone who makes your heart skip a beat! Great for kids and adults alike, this sweet card is filled with sweet messages for your sweetie. Customize the hearts to read whatever you'd like to say and create one of these cute frog cards for all your sweet little tadpoles! This is a great project for classrooms as well, as the materials are all easy to find and budget-friendly. Also great for Mother's Day or a birthday, this cute card's message goes a long way!
- Aleene's® Paper Glaze
- Aleene’s® Crystal Clear Tacky Spray™
- Red embroidery floss
- Making Memories Letter Stickers: Silver, Red and Black
- Single hole punch
- Cardstock: Black, Lime, Green, Red, Bright Pink, Light Pink
- Micro beads: Light Pink, Dark Pink and Red
- Using photo as a guide, trace patterns on correct color paper. Cut out with scissors.
- Fold down just enough of the large green circle so that the light green half circle fits on top. Spray back side of light green half circle with Aleene's® Crystal Clear Tacky Spray™ and press onto folded part of large green circle. Refer to photo.
- Punch holes along bottom edge of large green circle. Thread embroidery floss through holes several times to make sure it stays together, tying at ends.
- Spray bottom edge on front of green part of eyes with Tacky Spray and place on top back of body. Refer to photo for placement.
- Spray back of black circles with Tacky Spray and press in middle of green eyes. Refer to photo. Spray back of frog with Tacky Spray and place onto front of card.
- Spray back of all small hearts and press in place scattering all over mouth. Refer to photo.
- Punch out 2 holes from black cardstock. Spray backs and press in place for nose. Refer to photo.
- Add Aleene's® Paper Glaze to all small hearts that are on mouth. Sprinkle micro beads over Paper Glaze. Let dry.
- Using letter stickers, spell out desired words on heart.