Customizable Chore Chart
Functionality meets creativity with this cool craft from I Love to Create! Create this fun chore chart for the kids in your home or classroom to keep everyone on track in a fun way. Magnets and dry erase markers make this a great visual tool for the kids and can be easily customized to fit your needs.
You can find this project and more kids' crafts in our free eBook, Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids!
- Dry Erase Board
- Aleene’s® Magnetic Tacky Dots
- Aleene’s® Crystal Clear Tacky Spray™
- Dry Erase Markers
- Use computer and printer to print out pictures that correspond with each chore. Tip: Clip Art works great for this task!
- Type up and print out chore names. Cut out.
- Cover work surface with newspaper.
- Spray Crystal Clear Tacky Spray onto cardstock and press printed images firmly onto sprayed area. Repeat until all images have been applied to cardstock.
- Spray backs of chore names and press adhesive side down on top of corresponding image. Let all images dry completely.
- Cut out images.
- Peel off white backing from magnetic dot and apply to backside of cardstock.
- Use dry erase pens to create a fun grid on whiteboard, including students’ names.
- Stick magnetic pictures in place on whiteboard chart as desired.