Thanksgiving Straw Bale Centerpiece
Use a rustic straw bale as the base for a lovely homemade Thanksgiving craft centerpiece from FloraCraft, bursting with red and green mums, pumpkins and ribbon. Make a Thanksgiving tablescape for your family meal.
FloraCraft® Brand Products:
- 1 Straw Bale, 6″ x 6″ x12″
- 1 pkg. Spanish Moss
- 1 Rust/green mum bush
- 3 Pumpkin/leaf picks
- 1 Fall beaded wreath, 4″ diameter
- Tacky Glue (Elmer’s® Craft Bond™)
- Brown grosgrain ribbon, 48″ length of 1″ wide
- Floral cutter
- Trim one stem from mum bush and set aside. Insert rest of mum bush into top – right side of bale.
- Arrange moss around base of mum bush and attach with tacky glue to straw bale.
- Place ribbon around center of bale and tie in knot to front-left side on bale.
- Hang bead wreath over top-left corner of bale and insert one pumpkin pick into center of wreath.
- Insert one pumpkin pick into bale below wreath. Also, insert mum stem into lower-left corner of bale below pumpkin pick.
- Remove pick from last pumpkin and set it in front of lower-left corner of bale.
- Optional – To contain stray pieces of straw, set bale on tray, platter or cardboard, cut to size.