Thanksgiving Straw Bale Centerpiece
Use a rustic straw bale as the base for a lovely homemade Thanksgiving craft centerpiece from FloraCraft, bursting with red and green mums, pumpkins and ribbon. Make a Thanksgiving tablescape for your family meal.
FloraCraft® Brand Products:
- 1 Straw Bale, 6″ x 6″ x12″
- 1 pkg. Spanish Moss
- 1 Rust/green mum bush
- 3 Pumpkin/leaf picks
- 1 Fall beaded wreath, 4″ diameter
- Tacky Glue (Elmer’s® Craft Bond™)
- Brown grosgrain ribbon, 48″ length of 1″ wide
- Floral cutter
- Trim one stem from mum bush and set aside. Insert rest of mum bush into top – right side of bale.
- Arrange moss around base of mum bush and attach with tacky glue to straw bale.
- Place ribbon around center of bale and tie in knot to front-left side on bale.
- Hang bead wreath over top-left corner of bale and insert one pumpkin pick into center of wreath.
- Insert one pumpkin pick into bale below wreath. Also, insert mum stem into lower-left corner of bale below pumpkin pick.
- Remove pick from last pumpkin and set it in front of lower-left corner of bale.
- Optional – To contain stray pieces of straw, set bale on tray, platter or cardboard, cut to size.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Thanksgiving"
Thanksgiving crafts to make for all ages including thanksgiving crafts for children, thanksgiving decorations, thanksgiving place cards, table decorations for thanksgiving and more. Features cute Thanksgiving craft projects such as how to Make a Tha
There are no records