Thanksgiving Pillar Candle Wreath
Bring your Thanksgiving table to life with this gorgeous Thanksgiving Pillar Candle Wreath. With paper sunflowers, faux acorns and faux raspberries, you can create a stunning Thanksgiving table decoration that is perfect for celebrating the season's bounties. Place this mini wreath around a large pillar candle for an easy and colorful table decoration that's perfect to have out all season long. This Thanksgiving Pillar Candle Wreath will keep your Thanksgiving cozy and inviting.
- 18 yellow and orange paper sunflowers on wired stems
- 20 faux acorns
- 8 red, black and green faux raspberries
- Selection of other small dried seeds
- 3 miniature dried orange slices
- Stiff cardboard
- 2 plates, one with a diameter of 7.6” and the other with a diameter of 5.4”
- Standard scissors
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Place the plate with the diameter of 7.6” onto the cardboard and trace around it, so that you will have traced a big circle onto the cardboard.
- Center the second plate with the diameter of 5.4” and trace around the plate.
- Cut out both circles that you have traced, so that you will have a cardboard ring.
- Cut off the each sunflower’s wire stem and use the hot glue gun to add the sunflowers to the cardboard ring.
- Next, fill in some of the openings by hot gluing the acorns in place.
- Lastly, add the faux raspberries, dried seeds and dried orange slices.
- Add the pillar candle and your Thanksgiving decoration is ready.
If you liked this Thanksgiving decoration, you'll just gobble up these 268 Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids and Adults!