11 Thanksgiving Crafts for Children
Thanksgiving crafts for children have a special place at FaveCrafts. Kids enjoy the holidays just as much as the adults, especially when they can help out by creating beautiful Thanksgiving crafts. This list of 11 Thanksgiving Crafts for Children are easy to make and will look great in your home. Your friends will all be asking you where you found such fun Thanksgiving crafts for children. Use these Thanksgiving crafts to decorate your home for the entire fall season.
It can be hard to find ways to keep little hands busy during Thanksgiving festivities. So, why not add some crafty time to the big day this November? The kids craft ideas below offer several Thanksgiving day activities for kiddos of all ages and skill levels. Little ones will feel especially proud of their DIY Thanksgiving decorations. Plus, little crafts allow little ones to show just how thankful they are for yummy food.
Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids
Table of Contents
- Easy Turkey Napkin Rings: For unique Thanksgiving craft ideas, try these fun little Turkey Napkin Rings that your guests will love as they sit down to feast. Enjoy the ease of thanksgiving crafts for children.
- Indian and Pilgrim Table Toppers: Invite these cute early Americans to your Thanksgiving table. This is a great project to do with kids.
- Turkey Table Accents: This fun Thanksgiving craft project for kids uses a fresh take on the age-old method of tracing your hand to create a paper turkey. This free Thanksgiving craft idea for kids is fun and decorative.
- Easy Harvest Place Setting: This fun Thanksgiving craft for kids is easy and fun to make. With some felt and glue, kids can create fun and unique place card holders that you'll be proud to show off.
- Turkey Table Accents: These cute turkeys are great to have on the table. They're easy to make and a great project for the whole family to do together.
If you are looking for more grown up ideas to decorate your Thanksgiving table, check out our list of 12+ Thanksgiving Craft Centerpieces.
- Autumn Squirrel Wood Box: This cute squirrel box is a a great project to do with kids! Decorate a wood box for the autumn season or Thanksgiving with punched paper shapes.
- Mom and Me Thanksgiving Aprons: What better way for a youngster to spend Thanksgiving but in the kitchen helping Mom? The matching aprons are a snap with fabric paint.
- 3-Ingridient DIY Bird Feeders: Let your kids give the brids a feast of their own with this cute and quick DIY craft.
- Scarecrow Wood Box: Use paper punches to create a fun scarecrow box for autumn, Halloween or Thanksgiving. This easy craft is great to do with kids.
- Paper Bag Turkey with Popcorn Stuffing: Great for the kids table or just for snacking on when dinner is being made, this popcorn turkey is sure to keep kids occupied!
- Woodland Buddies Paper Cups: Show your kids how to make super easy paper crafts and woodland friends out paper cups you probably already have.
Find even more Thanksgiving DIY ideas in our massive collection of 250+ Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids and Adults.
Read NextEasy Turkey Napkin Rings