Crochet Summer Tote
Carry it all in your easy and breezy crochet summer tote. Just follow these easy steps in this free crochet pattern from Lily Sugar n' Cream.
Approx 18" x 17" [45.5 x 43 cm].
For pattern, click here.
- Lily® Sugar'n Cream® Naturals Solids (400 g / 14 oz)
- 1 ball: #27003 (Off White)
- OR Ombres / Prints (340 g / 12 oz)
- 2 balls: #33018 (Sonoma Print) or #33013 (Chocolate Ombre)
- Size 4 mm (U.S. G or 6) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge. 3 1/4 yds [3 m] of cord [9.5 mm] in diameter.
15 hdc and 11 rows = 4" [10 cm].
Body (make 1 piece).
Note: Turning ch 2 does not count as stitch.
1st row: (RS). 1 hdc in 3rd ch from hook. 1 hdc in each ch to end of ch. Turn. 75 hdc.
2nd row: Ch 1. 1 sc in each hdc to end of row. Turn.
3rd row: Ch 2. 1 hdc in each sc to end of row. Turn.
Rep last 2 rows until work from beg measures 36 ins [91.5 cm], ending with a 3rd row. Fasten off.
Fold side edges 1 inch [2.5 cm] to WS for casing and sew in position (see Diagram).
Thread cord through casing as shown in diagram. Fold Bag in half, having WS of front and back tog. Sew side seams leaving casing free. Pull cord to gather casing. Knot ends.
Read NextMacrame Paracord Celtic Cross