Storage Station with PVC Cubbies
If you need a little help with craft room organization, this is the project for you. Create your own Storage Station with PVC Cubbies using materials found at your local Home Depot store. You won't believe how easy it is to construct this desk.
Materials for Craft Station:
- 3/16" X 24" X 48" Perforated Pegboard Panel
- 38" Adjustable Folding Sawhorse
- 1/2" x 2' X 4' MDF Panel
- (8) #12 X 1–1/4" Flat-Head Wood Screws
- (4) Pegboard Mounting Spacers
- 3pc Pegboard Wire Basket Pack (optional)
- 43pc Pegboard Organizer Kit (optional)
- 5-Gal. Homer Bucket & Lid (optional)
Instructions for Craft Station:
- Attach the MDF panel to the adjustable sawhorse with wood screws.
- Place the desk against the wall in the desired location, first locating the wall studs for mounting the pegboard.
- Mount the pegboard to the wall using wood screws. Don’t forget to use spacers with the mounting screws to allow room for mounting accessories.
Materials for PVC Cubbies:
- (5) 3" PVC DWV Coupling
- Arrow Fastener Mini Glue Gun (an inexpensive option if you don’t already own a glue gun)
Instructions for PVC Cubbies:
- Decide on the layout for your cubbies, heat up your gun and glue them together. It doesn’t get much simpler than that!
Read NextModern Home Organizer Pattern