Storage Drawers Makeover Easy Craft Project
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Get excited for spring cleaning with this Storage Drawers Makeover Easy Craft Project. Duct tape crafts are appropriate for all ages, so get the kids involved with this fun DIY project. Use your imagination for this craft to make sure it really sticks out. You won't be tempted to leave something out of place when you have an organizer that's so bright and exciting. DIY organization ideas can be pretty boring, but this project helps you get excited and add a personal touch to even the most unexciting activities. Make one for your craft room, your bedroom or even your office - it looks good no matter where you choose to leave it.
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Duct Tape
- Craft Knife
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Stylish Vintage Storage from a Shoe Box
Recycled DIY Storage Container
Dollar Store Spice Rack
DIY Wooden Crate Shelves
Dollar Store Bathroom Organizer
Framed Earring Organizer
DIY Mason Storage Jars
Mini Drawer Storage System
Dollar Store Cookie Sheet Magnet Board
Days of the Week Wardrobe Organizer
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home