11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Pom Pom Clothespin Pushpins
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I love having a cork board hanging over my desk. I use it as an inspiration board and I also load it up with reminders. I prefer to use clothespin push pins instead of regular thumbtacks. By simply gluing a flat, basic thumbtack to the back of a spring-loaded clothespin, I create a way to hang my papers without poking holes in them. Of course the added bonus is that are about a million ways a girl can decorate that clothespin. Lately, I've been gluing small pom poms onto the end of mine. Felt leaves make it look like a little flower. It's a quick and easy project that really makes my cork board bloom."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Wood, spring-loaded clothespins
- Folkart Paint in various colors
- Yarn in varous colors to match your match paint
- Clover Pom pom maker-small size
- Aleene's Original Tacky Glue
Paint one side of the clothespin. Set aside to dry.
While clothespin is drying, Make pom poms following the instructions for your pom pom maker.
Cut leaves from green felt.
Glue felt leaves and a pom pom onto the painted side of the clothespin.Allow to dry completely.
Glue 1-2 thumbtacks onto the back (unpainted) side of the clothes pin. Allow to dry.
Press finished clothespin pushpin into your corkboard. Open clothespin to clip papers in place.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Christmas Caps Decoration - Fun Family Craft
- Free Christmas Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Fabulous Faux Stained Glass Christmas Ornament
- Crochet Snowflake Free Pattern
- Fabric Postcards (and Fabric Postcard Ornaments)
- Reindeer Ornament
- Wreath Christmas Tree Ornament
- Stacked Yarn Ball Ornament
- Paragon Square Ornament
- Dangling Snowman Ornament
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home