Easy, Recycled, DIY Food Container Lid Storage Solution
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Trying to keep up with all the lids for food storage containers in my house is an ongoing battle. They are constantly being lost and it's annoying trying to weed through and find the one you need. Here is how I finally got them under control by recycling a cardboard box into a functional, new, and practically free storage container. All you need to do is snag a cardboard box from the recycle bin, some box tape and contact paper from a local dollar store to get started."
- See original post
NotesPlease consider sharing the attached tutorial and thank you so much for all you do. Your support of my blog by sharing tutorials has been invaluable to me. Thanks so much again! :)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Draft Your Own Pj Pants Pattern
- Bernie’s Mittens To Crochet
- Misty Sunrise Shawl
- Winding Cables Scarf
- Valentine's Day Coupon Book For Kids
- Sweet Treat Appliqués
- Painted Rock Cactus
- How To Make Lip Scrub
- Bernie Mittens
- Pebble Hat
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home