We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"After designing my Cat & Jack-0-Lantern blanket, I came up with the idea of making a Halloween blanket that was entirely Frankenstein's face. I'm really happy with how it turned out. This blanket is made using the traditional corner to corner method. You can follow the written instructions (I provide both: starting from the bottom right corner or bottom left corner) or download and print the PDF for the pixel graph (this is my preferred method)."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge8 pixel squares= 5.5"
Finished Size31" x 41"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Fabric Pumpkins Tutorial And Pattern
- Turkey Hat
- Dollar Tree Halloween Wreath
- Baby Witch Costume
- Multilayered 3D Mandala Paper Owl
- Apple Stamping Craft For Kids
- Gingerbread House Coloring Page
- Snuggly Bohemian Scarf
- How To Make Your Own Fabric With Qayg- Free!
- Solve Your Organizing Hang-ups
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home