Festive St. Patrick's Day Wreath
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This adorable St. Patrick's Day wreath is one you'll want to display all season long. Bring the luck of the Irish into your home with this sweet and festive craft. Perfect for hanging indoors or out, this colorful wreath is sure to leave your Irish eyes smilin'!
Estimated Cost: $11-$20
Time to complete: In an evening
Primary Technique: Florals/Wreaths
- Eileen Hull/Sizzix Garland Die
- oly*fun fabric
- Old wire hanger
- Sizzix die cutter
- Small piece of wire
- Removable Glue Dots®
- Images for holiday of choice
- Cut garland out using Eileen Hull Garland die. I used one 20 inch X 3 yards of each color.
- Shape hanger into a circle.
- Using your garland pieces, tie them on or you can make a slip knot around the wire hanger (fold in half, wrap around hanger and pull through loop). Continue all the way around the wire hanger until full!
- Make a bow and add to wire hanger using a small piece of wire.
There are 3 shapes on the garland die, so what I did was one white and one green of same shape. On to second shape, 3rd shape. Repeat all the way around.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Dr. Seuss Sneetches Costume Idea
- Quicksilver Shawlette
- Make DIY blank books from leftover notebook paper
- Refashion shorts into a skirt
- Repurposed Shutters Sign for Halloween
- Halloween Pencil Box
- 50+ Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- Tea Time
- Diamonds and Ice Mandala Coloring Page
- Emperor's Festival Adult Coloring Page
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home