Felt Shamrock DIY Wreath
By: Cassie May from littleredwindow.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"You'll enjoy making this St. Patrick's Day Wreath that looks like fluffy green grass filled with Shamrocks! It comes together quickly and it's perfect for spring too!"
Be sure to check out the video above as well for another quick and easy St. Patricks Day Design!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
HolidaySt. Patrick's Day, St. Patrick's Day
- 12" Styrofoam wreath form
- Hot glue
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home