Felt Shamrock DIY Wreath
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"You'll enjoy making this St. Patrick's Day Wreath that looks like fluffy green grass filled with Shamrocks! It comes together quickly and it's perfect for spring too!"
Be sure to check out the video above as well for another quick and easy St. Patricks Day Design!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
HolidaySt. Patrick's Day, St. Patrick's Day
- 12" Styrofoam wreath form
- Hot glue
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Crafts and Recipes free eBook
- Easy Crochet Clover
- Four Leaf Clover Charm
- A Cute Shamrock and Leprechaun
- St. Patrick's Day Pot of Gold Crochet Pattern
- 18 St. Patrick's Day Crochet Patterns
- Pot of Gold Candy Holders
- Green Beaded Shamrock Necklace
- Lucky Charm Necklace
- Felt Shamrock Garland
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Felt Flower Terra Cotta Pot Crafts
- Butterfly Ice DIY Wall Decor
- Natural Mason Jar Flower Vase
- DIY Labels to Organize Your Craft Space
- How to Make Crepe Paper Flowers
- Quick Pretty Chunky Knit Hat
- St. Nicholas Throw
- La Vie en Rose Ladies Scarf
- DIY Sequins Wall Art
- DIY Pom Pom Ornaments
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home