Irish eyes will smile at the sight of Lucky Bazaar! This bright green globe from I Love to Create is the perfect St. Paddy's day decoration!
- Color Bazaar Pigments, Emerald & Lime
- Color Bazaar Glass Objects , Glass Globe Medium
- Color Bazaar Tools , Plastic 6-Well Tray & Plastic Mini Spoons
- Liquid Fusion Clear Urethane Glue
- Color Bazaar Sparkle Fuse
- Miscellaneous: Sequin trim, Scissors, Newspaper, Disposable cup, Ribbon – coordinating color
- Cover work surface with newspaper.
- Pour Emerald and Lime Pigments into 6-well tray.
- Remove topper from Globe and pour Sparkle Fuse™ inside. Swirl around until inside is completely coated. Turn upside down and set on a disposable cup to drain excess adhesive. Pour excess adhesive back into Sparkle Fuse™ bottle.
- Use mini spoon to scoop Pigments inside Globe.
- Cover Globe opening with thumb and shake and turn until pigments cover entire inside surface.
- 6. Let dry and replace topper.
- Use Liquid Fusion™ to glue strands of sequin trim around Globe as shown. Let dry.
- Tie ribbon and sequin trim into a bow on top of Globe.
- Celebrate the magic!
Read NextFour Leaf Clover Charm