Lucky Toilet Paper Roll Clover
Save up those empty toilet paper rolls and start working on those St. Patrick's Day crafts. A quick and easy Lucky Toilet Paper Roll Clover is so much fun to make and serves as a great decoration for your home. With green acrylic paint and some glue, you can turn an ordinary toilet paper roll into an adorable holiday craft. This project shows that recycled crafts for kids can be both fun and educational.
- Toilet paper roll
- Foam Brush
- Green Acrylic Paint
- Tacky Glue
- Cut five 1-inch strips off of one toilet paper roll.
- Shape four of the strips like a heart. Take the last inch-long strip and cut it open to create the stem.
- To glue it together, take the stem and apply glue on each side. Press two heart-shaped clovers onto the stem. Hold for 1-2 minutes until set.
- Glue the other two hearts onto the clover. Let it dry.
- You now have the option to paint. Go with a dark green because a light color won't show up. Try two to three coats of acrylic paint.
Read NextFour Leaf Clover Charm