Colorful Ladybugs Toilet Paper Roll Craft
Usher in spring with a fun project like this Colorful Ladybug Toilet Paper Roll Craft. Kids will have a great time working on this project and will discover why toilet paper roll crafts are so much fun. Best of all, you can use items from your recycling bin as well as paint and pipe cleaners. Encourage kids to get creative and think of other fun things to do with toilet paper rolls - they will love coming up with new ideas. While they're working on this project, encourage kids to use their imaginations and name their new ladybug friends. Also, have them make a couple ladybugs and be sure that each one looks a little different then the next.
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- Toilet paper roll
- Pipe cleaners
- Red paper
- Cut the heart out from a red piece of paper.
- Paint the toilet paper roll with acrylic paint.
- Wrap pipe cleaners around a sharpie.
- Remove pipe cleaner from the sharpie and attach one on each side of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the heart to the toilet paper roll. Glue this to the back.
- Now decorate the face of the butterfly.
How to make a DIY Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly
Read NextDecoupaged Clay Pot