Woodland Fairy Crown Easy Spring Craft
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This Woodland Fairy Crown Easy Spring Craft is a great way to celebrate warmer weather and longer days. Kids will love making spring arts and crafts, especially when it incorporates such pretty colors and images. Have your child wear one during play time and watch as her imaginary world comes to life.
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Wire cutter
- Quick drying tacky glue or glue gun and glue sticks
- 3 packages brown grapevine wire
- 6 bouquets artificial flowers
- 3 bouquets butterfly picks
- 2-3 packages Moss
- 1 package dyed feathers
- Burlap ribbon or strips of burlap material
- 1/4 inch satin ribbon
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Invisible Joining In Crochet
- Little Bitty Round Doily
- Oopsie Daisy Baby Doll Romper
- Free Crochet Sprouting Sapling Plant Pattern
- Monstera Leaf Crochet Mug Rug
- Printable I Spy Summer
- Emilia Shawl
- Endless Eyelets Cardigan Pattern
- Ornamental Shawlette
- Plush Hourglass Floor Pillow
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home