Jellybean Edible Bouquet
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Enjoy assembling (and eating) these delicious edible art projects with your kids. This Jellybean Edible Bouquet is perfect for spring, from the bright spring colors to the traditional Easter candies. The jellybeans look like tiny flower buds while the green M&Ms form a cozy blanket of grass in the base of this delectable bouquet. Of course, you can make these DIY crafts for kids all year long by changing up the colors and candies. Try making a summer-themed kids craft using lemon drops to look like little snow cones!
In the Designer's Words: "Change out the colors for any occasion! Use all red for Valentine's Day, school colors for a graduate, or anything else you can dream up."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Age GroupElementary School, Pre-Teens, Teens
- Mini M&Ms
- Toothpicks (green)
- Condiment cup
Select flower-colored jellybeans and poke each one vertically onto a toothpick.
Cut green jellybeans in half and press to stick to each toothpick where leaves would be.
Squeeze the marshmallow to fit it into the condiment cup. Sprinkle M&Ms around the sides and top to hide the marshmallow.
Poke the toothpicks into the marshmallow to arrange the "flowers."
Add a ribbon to the cup.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Everyone loves super easy crochet afghan patterns, and this Foolproof Afghan really fits the bill. This one skein pattern is warm,… Continue reading: "Foolproof Afghan Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pom Pom Sheep
- Snoh Cowl
- Diy Book Cover From Fabric
- Over-the-Collar DIY Dog Bandana
- Mia Cardigan
- Repurposed Lighting Antique Angel
- Repurposed Cutting Board Decorative Sign
- Making Continuous Bias Binding Tape
- Mother's Day Flower Card
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home