Man-ifi-scent Homemade Soap Recipe
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "Fathers Day, Birthday, Christmas... does the special man in your life really want another tie as his token present? I think not. This all-natural homemade bar soap is a perfect gift for the man in your life regardless of the occasion. It has the perfect combination of man-scent and skin nourishing moisturizers. Its all natural, does not contain any lye and oh by the way takes all of 5 minutes to make!"
Use this homemade soap recipe to learn how to make soap that is man-friendly for your hubby. The Man-ifi-scent Homemade Soap Recipe is an all-natural and skin-friendly recipe that will be a delight to use in the shower and will let you man smell like a (clean) lumberjack instead of forcing him to use store-bought soaps or something a little too feminine for his liking. One of the best things about homemade soap recipes is that you know exactly what goes into them instead of having to deal with big box store soaps that may contain harmful chemicals.
Estimated Cost: $11-$20
Time to complete: Under an hour
Main Material: Soap
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home