Decorative Molded Soaps
These simple molded soaps from Arnold Grummer's Paper Making Kits and Supplies are an easy way to spruce up the bathroom. They also make inexpensive gifts. Check out this article for tips on making your own soap to use with this project.
- Soap base
- Paring knife
- Microwaveable glass measuring cup
- Soap colorant
- Arnold Grummer's Magnolia/Sunflower/Butterfly/Any Arnold Grummer’s Ceramic Casting Mold
- Modeling clay
- Square soap mold
- Roll modeling clay to a size that will outline image on mold and press down lightly.
- This gives you a taller lip on the mold.
- Melt soap base per labeling (adding color or scent if desired).
- Spoon or pour soap into mold.
- Allow to cool and remove.
- Pour additional melted soap into the square soap mold, cool and remove.
- Spoon a small amount of melted soap to top of larger soap and adhere your molded soap.
- Brush with Pearl-Ex for color.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Soaps"
Find tons of homemade and DIY soap projects here from a range of ingredients. Become an expert in soap making with great soap tutorials. Homemade soap saves both time and money.