Adorable Fabric T Shirt
Make an adorable fabric applique t-shirt craft project from Craftwell by cutting designs from fabric using the eCraft machine and then fusing and sewing it in place. The idea can be adapted for boys or girls and could even be used on a t-shirt for a grown-up!
- Plain t-shirt
- 5” x 5” piece of fabric of choice
- Freezer paper
- Heat n’ Bond
- eCraft machine
- Sewing machine and thread
- Sandwich fabric between two sheets offreezer paper, plastic sides against the fabric.
- Use a carrier sheet under the prepared fabric and feed into the eCraft. Select desired image from Fundamentals 1 SD Card.
- Tab settings should be on zero, pressure approximately on 8.
- Select the size of the image desired and cut.
- Place square on T-Shirt where desired.
- Select preferred color of thread for the sewing machine and sew the square and desired cut image onto the T-Shirt.
- Trim any loose threads & you are done!