We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "Make a gorgeous and practical two tone bag with this easy and quick Color Block tote bag tutorial. Great project for beginner sewists!"
Learn how to make a tote bag that you can actually use as a purse. Unlike other DIY tote bags, the Color Block Tote Bag Pattern is as practical as it is stylish. This sturdy, free sewing pattern makes a fantastic everyday purse and is even tough enough to serve as a book bag for a college student. Combining a handful of colors you adore and precious accents like the DIY tassel attached, this DIY craft looks store-bought for half the price. You will need 2.5 yards of fabric to create this free purse pattern.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Super Simple Shiny Ornament
- Gnome Towel Topper
- DIY Stocking Garland
- DIY Christmas Tree Garland
- Snow Covered Winter Wreath
- Poudreuse Wrap
- Fireside Mittens
- Crochet Mince Pie Christmas Hanger
- Pretty In Gingham Stocking
- DIY Toilet Paper Roll Turkey
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home