Upcycled Sweater Mountain Pillows
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"If you put your woolen sweaters in a hot wash they will felt. This means that you can cut and sew them without the fabric fraying which makes them perfect for craft projects. I love the mountains so I thought it would be fun to make mountain shaped pillows out of some old grey and green woolen sweaters. I appliqued some white felt to the top of my mountain pillows so that they would appear to be snowcapped."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
- Old wool sweaters
- Cream/white felt
- fiber fill
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home