Pencil Zipper Pouch
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Sew a simple but functional zipper pouch for back to school or work. This tutorial shows you step by step with great images how easy it is to make a lined pouch with a zipper. This pouch is just long enough for pencils and will also hold markers and other writing utensils. It would make a great addition for any student or anyone wanting to carry their pencils along. This pouch takes about one hour from start to finish."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- straight pins or clips
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mermaid Sequin Fabric Notebook
- Recycled Succulent Planter
- Make Earrings out of Vintage Tins
- Thrift Store Dress Tie Dye Refashion
- Patriotic Glow Stick Holder
- Patriotic Word Search and Coloring
- DIY Paracord Water Bottle Holder
- Farmhouse Chic Twig Centerpiece
- DIY Gift Wrapping Paper using Stencils
- Adorable Cat and Yarn Mobile for Baby
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home