Making Face Masks At Home With A Die Cut Machine
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Using a die cut machine to cut multiple layers of fabric at once makes it super easy to make face masks at home in bulk. Choosing pretty fabrics to make the masks might be the tough part :) I like using cotton fabrics here, they allow us to breathe freely and there are so many pretty fabric options to choose from. I also tried out all three sizes of the face mask die in my post"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Reversible Grocery Bag Tutorial
- Lego Block Pillows (Free PDF Pattern!)
- Jigsaw Puzzle Coaster Sewing Pattern (Beginner)
- Fleece Gnome Hat Tutorial
- Tie Dye Mask DIY
- Ruffled Scrap Fabric Towel
- Repurposed Bedspread DIY Hand Towels
- Make Your Own 3d Mask- Free Pattern And Tute
- Zero Waste Elastic Bowl Covers
- DIY Rocket Raccoon-Inspired Gift Bag & Organizing Bin
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home