Homemade Pick Up Sticks
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Kids don't need toys and games with lots of bells and whistles. They have good old-fashioned fun with homemade Pick Up Sticks! This beloved game has stimulated kids for generations! The tutorial shows how to make a solid or striped set from wooden skewers that you can find at the supermarket. Indications are given to sew up the perfect sized zippered carry pouch and a printable set of rules and points is included. A wonderful party activity or gift for kids or adults."
Age GroupPreschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School, Pre-Teens, Teens
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- wooden skewers
- acrylic paint
- masking tape (optional)
- small piece of fabric and a zipper (for optional carry bag)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Honeycomb Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
Yarn Wrapped Chicks
Stocking Butterfly Kids Craft
Spring Crafts for Kids: Cute Bunny
21 Pipe Cleaner Crafts for Kids and Adults
Buddy Up With Your Finger Friends
Homemade Fidget Spinner
DIY Coasters Using Popsicle Sticks
Flamingo: Kids Summer Crafts
"22 Summer Crafts for Kids" eBook
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home