Easy Pencil Pouch
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Do you like to color? Have a kid going to school? You can make a cute custom pencil pouch for kid for back to school or for yourself to keep your colored pencils in. This step by step tutorial walks you through the process of making a zippered pencil pouch. I made one for my sister and you can make one too even if you are Easy Pencil Poucha beginner sewist. Don't let the zipper scare you away from this easy project!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Star Stitch Neck Warmer
- Linen Stitch Basket
- DIY Air Force Keepsake Box
- How to make 3D Solar System Project for Kids
- Paper Flower Pattern and Tutorial
- Creamsicle Wrap/Scarf
- How to Upcycle Purses with Rhinestones
- Toddler Bib
- Diy Mini Notebooks
- Twisted Paper Napkin Flower Motif
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home