Easy Diy Face Masks Without Elastic
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Make your own face mask for personal use with a scrap of fabric and an old t-shirt. These face masks do NOT use elastic. Elastic can be irritating on your ears, so I figured out how to use pieces of an old shirt. These masks are easy to make with just 5 straight seams. You will need a piece of fabric that is 16 inches X 7 1/2 inches, a sewing machine, some thread, scissors and an old t-shirt to cut up."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Add a touch of whimsical charm to your spring and summer decor with this Classic Country Scrap Wreath. Made using fabric scraps of a… Continue reading: "Country DIY Fabric Wreath Tutorial"
- Recycled Oreo Zipper Bag Free Sewing Pattern
- DIY Faux Fur Crossbody Bag
- How To Sew Face Masks Without Sewing Machine
- Shaped Face Mask Pattern With Filters And Adjustable Elastic, Straps And Nose Wire
- The Best Free Tote Pattern - In 2 Sizes
- The Gardening Tool Bag
- Diy Reusable Kitchen Towels
- Fitted Face Mask Pattern
- Drop Cloth Rose Pillow
- Fabric Face Mask
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mini Angel Amigurumi
- Criss Cross Mini Tote
- Mini Bears In Stockings
- Diy Deck Rail Planter
- Pattern For A Baby Bib With Square Corners
- Claire Armstrong, Pillar Box Blue
- Diy Flower Vase
- 12 Coolest Resin Crafts + Resin Casting for Beginners
- Common Sewing Stitches You Need To Know
- Moccasin Slippers With A Cuff
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home