Diy Face Masks In 3 Sizes To Snuggly Fit Everyone
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Due to popular request, we have added two new sizes of our snag fitting face mask pattern. The child size pattern is for preschool aged children and the small size is for kids in between. All 3 designs contain our updated written directions which include the option of adding a wire such as a paper clip along the nose area for a better fit. Please save N-95 masks for healthcare workers. They are at substantially greater risk than the general population for contracting COVID-19. If these professionals become ill who will be there to help you when need it most?! "
NotesPatterns are free for personal use. Finished masks may be donated to charity at no cost.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Nautical Mug Rug
- Isla's Afghan Block - Radiating Moss Stitch Rectangle
- C2c Frog
- Bearded Monkey Amigurumi
- Sew Easy Pajama Pants (for Beginners)
- Cotton Boll Wreath Diy
- Giraffe Crochet Wall Art
- Crochet Graduation Garland
- Piggie Smalls
- Rainbow Wall Hanging
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home