DIY Linen Tablecloth and Napkins
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I'm smitten with nice linens. We've been a paperless kitchen for years, opting for fabric napkins and towels instead of paper napkins or paper towels. When it came time for me to ponder this year's fall and Thanksgiving table, it occurred to me that I needed a neutral linen tablecloth, as well as napkins. Instead of buying one, I opted to make mine. I had planned to hem the whole thing, but liked the way the frayed edge looked, so opted for that route. This is an easy and inexpensive way to adorn your table in nice linen!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Simple Spa Slippers
- Lovely Victorian Lace Heart ❤️ Ornament
- Rose Milk Bath Tea
- How To Make A Sherpa Fleece And Flannel Blanket
- Heart Block Pillow Pattern
- Wax Air Freshener With Dried Flowers
- Diy Bird Feeders
- Winter Rays Hat
- Chunky Heart Pillow
- How To Miter Corners
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home