Recycled Oreo Zipper Bag Free Sewing Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Turn an Oreo bag into a snack baggie you can use all year round. Use this easy step-by-step tutorial to create your own version of this Recycled Oreo Zipper Bag Free Sewing Pattern. These are fun bags to pack in kids lunches or soccer games or for school supplies. They are made durable by using clear iron-on vinyl and since they are cookie bags they are already food safe! Free sewing patterns don't always have to involve fabric. In fact, you can use a ton of unexpected supplies and even items you might otherwise discard. Kids will love showing off the unexpected design and will want to carry their lunch with them to school every single day.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Toilet Paper Pumpkins
- Homemade Lavender Linen Spray
- DIY Halloween Mixed Media Wine Bottles
- Crocheted Sleeveless Baby Dress Pattern
- Layered Fabric Flowers Tutorial
- Easy DIY Halloween Potion Bottles
- Simply Charmed DIY Necklace
- DIY Baby Shower Cake Topper
- Freestyle Die Cutting Machine
- DIY Spellbook Halloween Craft
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home