DIY Faux Fur Crossbody Bag
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I got 3 yards of faux leather or pleather for making 4 in 1 asymmetrical clutch 2 years ago. I had a lot of leftover from the project that I wanted to use it for some other project. I was using an H&M black crossbody handbag for a long time which was gifted to me by my cousin sister and it was so comfortable.When I wanted a bag similar to that I couldn't find any that suits my need.(It should be big enough to hold my 500ml water bottle and the bag should not weigh too much). As I couldn't find any weightless bag I settled with a teal handbag from Walmart as a replacement until I find a new handbag that suits my need. My 500 ml water bottle was poking out in that bag and so I thought why not try sewing a handbag.Finally, I came up with the idea of using the pleather for making a crossbody bag combining it with faux fur. I thought this project will be perfect for this time of the year and it is so simple that anyone can sew this bag easily. It is just a bigger version of sewing a zipper pouch. Let's see how."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
This Rustic Coffee Filter Wreath is a beautiful home decor item for the fall. It's easy to make and looks great hanging by a mantel… Continue reading: "Rustic Coffee Filter Wreathvideocam"
- Making Face Masks At Home With A Die Cut Machine
- Pretty Bird DIY Birdhouses
- Diy Snack Bags And Sandwich Bags
- Upcycled Fabric Cedar Sachets
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- Repurposed Bedspread DIY Hand Towels
- Fabric Basket
- The Best Free Tote Pattern - In 2 Sizes
- Pamper Your Senior Dog with a DIY Hooded Towel
- Reusable Sandwich Wrap
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Patchwork Sampler Bag
- Fall Inspired Chunky Blanket
- Crochet Candy Corn Amigurumi
- Polar Bear Sweater
- Fall Tissue Paper Suncatchers Craft
- Easy Coffee Filter Turkeys Thanksgiving Craft
- Pumpkin Size Sorting Printable Activity For Kindergarten
- Lacy Zigzag Scarf
- Attractive Wall Hanging From Paper
- Frame From Newspaper
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home