Cleavage Be Gone
Cleavage be gone is a free, easy sewing pattern for those who don't wish to show what their mama gave them! Sew up a quick boob bib to cover up that cleavage!
- Fabric that matches your shirt
- Two buttons
- Two hair ties
- Lace or other embellishments (optional)
- Sewing supplies
- First make a pattern of the Cleavage Cover.
- Pick out the material you would like it to be made out of, (preferably something that goes with most everything). Do the seams 1/4 inch.
- Zig Zag the hair tie on the edge as in the picture.
- Sew buttons (preferably the same color as the material on 1 1/4 inch in from the sides.
- Pick out the lace you would like on top, leave some extra on the side to turn under, and sew it on.
- Once you make sure the cover will reach from bra strap to bra strap, take the hair tie & go around the back side of your bra strap and fasten to the button on both sides. There should not be any pulling from either side. If there is pulling then the seams are too big or the pattern was not big enough. Each person has to measure themselves and add 1/2 inch for the seam and so the cover will not pull.
Read NextDenim Star Ornamnet